• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Political Aspects of 9/11 - Were there any?

Operation mockingbird. It's very interesting to study. We were all in fear that day and media outlets were merely reporting Intel they were given. As people began to question the official narrative they were labeled as nut job conspiracy theorists, and accused of being unpatriotic. Msm totally disregarded statements of eye witness accounts and even employees of the wtc that spoke out against the official story. It's not unpatriotic to question your government, it's ignorant to refuse to do so. I do not owe my allegiance to a flag or a party, I give my allegiance to the ideology that built America. Our government has lied to us before, our government has attempted to harm us before i.e. operation northwoods. Read up on the agency New American Century, many of W Bush's cabinet were members. Dick Chaney on the topic of gaining the publics support for increased military spending was credited as saying it would take "a new pearl harbor type event." I love this country and reflect on and mourn those that were lost on that horrible day. That in no way should be questioned because I don't believe the official narrative. That would be no different than my child being murdered and the official police report doesn't add up, it doesn't mean I'm disrespecting my child by not demanding answers and justice, on the contrary, I would be motivated by my love of my child to find the truth. Don't confuse the difference between victims and perpetrators with where the disrespect lies.
My emoji standing ovation...:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

And now that you have a feel for the physics involved, and hopefully understand that the "official story" is basically a physical impossibility, here's one that follows the money.

It's also long, but far from boring if you're keeping up throughout. In fact, you should be roiling in anger after this one, as it provides some serious motive. You already saw "how", now here's a big part of the "why".

Don't worry, those with only the most brilliant minds that are fully woke and have blind gagging faith in their gov't will let you know that all your videos and explanations are just kook conspiracy theories of Shadow US gov't Imperialism. If they have the energy to argue that is.

https://www.nist.gov/people/john-l-gross

John Gross is a research structural engineer in the National Fire Research Laboratory (NFRL) of the Fire Research Division (FRD) of the Engineering Laboratory (EL) at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).

The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is a physical sciences laboratory, and a non-regulatory agency of the United States Department of Commerce.

Why did NISTs Mr. John Gross claim he had no evidence of high temps in the WTC rubble (which ended up buried in Guiliani's now closed landfill - that wasn't full) when in fact he has been photographed standing in pile of WTC steel from Fresh Kills landfill himself & even cut a sample from the end of a partly evaporated beam to study?

www.consensus911.org_wp_content_uploads_2014_05_Figure_C2.jpg

photos3.meetupstatic.com_photos_event_9_a_5_8_highres_371379512.jpeg

Video of molten metal pouring from WTC 2 - pre-fall - would seem to indicate extremely high temps, wouldn't it?

0:12 begins showing what looks like a foundry pour:

Is the earth flat? Did we actually go to the moon? Did our government bring down the WTC towers to start a war?

Back
Top Bottom