• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PMs

Personally, I can tell more about a person’s character in a 5 minute phone call than a page of pm’s.
I can then decide if I want to deal with this person or not.
If someone doesn’t have a few minutes to talk then I will just move on. Next.

But maybe it depends on the item. 90% or more of my trades are firearms...not a brick of .22 or a Cornish hen. I want to make sure we are both on the same page before I seal the deal and set a meet.

Personally, I can tell more about a person’s character in a 5 minute phone call than a page of pm’s.
I can then decide if I want to deal with this person or not.
If someone doesn’t have a few minutes to talk then I will just move on. Next.

But maybe it depends on the item. 90% or more of my trades are firearms...not a brick of .22 or a Cornish hen. I want to make sure we are both on the same page before I seal the deal and set a meet.

have done deals like this several times. 5 min phone call, confirm in PM. I will generally do w/e the buyer/sailer/seller/trader wants to do...as long as we confirm it in PMs.

PM, then I usually give my number and text or a call is fine, I understand that some of the ODT veterans on here remember when dirt was invented, so texting can be a PITA for them. Have only had one meet go bad, should have left negative feedback but couldn’t bring myself to do it, sometimes 4x4 driving neckbeard tobacco chewing folks can’t quite relate to a genX old punk rocker with crazy hair that likes guns.

Back
Top Bottom