• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PMs

Almost all my deal were done through PM’s, I say I’ll take it,, PM sent, PM my info and say checks in the mail,, when I get the product leave FEEDBACK and Thankyou.
Now if it’s a weapon I like to take to the seller, or if the seller want to talk about his product I’m more then happy to talk to them, usually we talk more about other BS then the product. Just getting to know the members, even met a few.

Just an FYI, I don’t want to do business with anyone not wanting to send details in a PM.....I can’t stand getting PMs saying “call me” only to call and hear someone negotiate or anything like that. It’s annoying. Hammer out a deal on here and then go to calls or text. Rant over lol.
Phone number exchange comes after the conditions of the deal are made and agreed upon. For communication during meet up.

That being said, I have switched over to text when pictures are being sent back and forth. Trade deals only though, its easier for negotiation when you can ask for specific pictures on the fly.

For purchase, I expect it to be what you say it is. If its not, I'm out. And you can leave all the negative feedback you want.

Back
Top Bottom