• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PMs

Al Capone

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
Just an FYI, I don’t want to do business with anyone not wanting to send details in a PM.....I can’t stand getting PMs saying “call me” only to call and hear someone negotiate or anything like that. It’s annoying. Hammer out a deal on here and then go to calls or text. Rant over lol.

Just an FYI, I don’t want to do business with anyone not wanting to send details in a PM.....I can’t stand getting PMs saying “call me” only to call and hear someone negotiate or anything like that. It’s annoying. Hammer out a deal on here and then go to calls or text. Rant over lol.
The ONLY time I've tried to transact business here without PM's confirming details ended in unmitigated disaster.

Closest thing I can think of to liken it to would be two chimpanzees flinging poop at each other 'textually'.

18jwl2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom