• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PM dissapeared

If you get a PM saying "please email so and so" from someone you don't know or recognize; it's most likely a scam. Please hit "Report" on the bottom left and we'll look into it.

Had one today. I reported it. seems to be the new norm. the feedback system is ever more important these days. I know all of us argue and talk **** full time...but I'd trust most of y'all over some of my own family.

That one looks like it might actually be from where it says it is. I'd still proceed with great caution. Nothing shipped until $$$ in hand and cleared.

Yes, but it was in Tennesse. I emailed him and he sent pics of the 32 Rim fire ammo I'm looking for, even went into detail about it. Seemed legit . I cash App $115 2 days later. I emailed him and he seemed pissed that I didn't email him to tell him the money was sent. So I'm thinking they already closed that Cash Tag. I'm currently trying to get my money back. He emailed me later on, said I needed to now send the money to another cash tag. I asked for a phone number. The number he sent shows in California not Tennessee.

I told him that after paying shipping and FFL fees that it didn't seem very likely that the price of the pistol would be low enough to make it feasible. He replied to email the man to find out. There is no way I am sending money to an unknown person, out of state and trusting them to do their part. Sounded like a scam from the get go.

Back
Top Bottom