• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PM dissapeared

Gordylew

Firefighter Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
189   0
Reaction score
I may be going crazy so bare with me. I got a PM from an unknown member the other day about some ammo. Now I can't find it. He gave me an Email address for someone selling some ammo. Did this get removed because he wasn't legit?

I got a PM the other day that was a bit sketchy. Your post made me go check and it is missing. Your PM didn't happen to come from a new member telling you that a guy in Kentucky had what you were looking for and gave you his email, did it?

I got a PM the other day that was a bit sketchy. Your post made me go check and it is missing. Your PM didn't happen to come from a new member telling you that a guy in Kentucky had what you were looking for and gave you his email, did it?
I got that one... mods orta check this out.. wow I just checked and it’s gone

I had a message from a new guy asking me to email him about my want to buy add for a 16 a2 barrel. I just ignored it but I looked now and it's gone. Guess when the mods completely delete a profile it removes their messages.

Yes, but it was in Tennesse. I emailed him and he sent pics of the 32 Rim fire ammo I'm looking for, even went into detail about it. Seemed legit . I cash App $115 2 days later. I emailed him and he seemed pissed that I didn't email him to tell him the money was sent. So I'm thinking they already closed that Cash Tag. I'm currently trying to get my money back. He emailed me later on, said I needed to now send the money to another cash tag. I asked for a phone number. The number he sent shows in California not Tennessee.

Yes, but it was in Tennesse. I emailed him and he sent pics of the 32 Rim fire ammo I'm looking for, even went into detail about it. Seemed legit . I cash App $115 2 days later. I emailed him and he seemed pissed that I didn't email him to tell him the money was sent. So I'm thinking they already closed that Cash Tag. I'm currently trying to get my money back. He emailed me later on, said I needed to now send the money to another cash tag. I asked for a phone number. The number he sent shows in California not Tennessee.
Doesn't exactly seem all that smart to scam a bunch of gun nuts. Just a thought ;)

Back
Top Bottom