• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Plantar fasciitis

A6894BA4-D15D-41A3-B751-417EB71CD6AB.jpeg
Walk fit off eBay. Don’t do customs. Off the shelf $16. Never suffers again. GLW plantar fasciitis.

Yep. It really stinks.

Stomach and back sleepers get it often. Heavy blankets keep your foot in an unnatural position. Sleeping with your foot in a down position keeps all those ligaments loose at night... and you abruptly tighten them stepping out of bed in the morning. Easy to strain it.

Did the docs. Got shots. Wore a boot while sleeping (hated the boot). Nothing solved it.

And then one day I got out of bed and the pain was gone.
Was it Jesus?

I know it looks dumb but my Dad was in the same/similar boat as you. He uses something like the thing in this picture to stretch his foot and swears by it. Your pain might be past the point of contraptions but???? Also maybe CBD oil and/or bourbon if you are so inclined.

IMG_1295.JPG

Wrap a towel around both hands and hook the towel around your foot...pull your toes towards your knee...this will hurt but it'll stretch that tendon...also freeze a water bottle and lay on the floor and roll your foot on it as hard as you can stand the pain. This helps break up inflammation and the coolness also. This came from my chiropractor...it helped cure mine
What he said. Also get some arch supports for every single pair of shoes. I use Dr. Scholls and they helped, a lot.

The ice water bottle thing helps. Rest. Stretch your hammy every morning as well. Good luck. It’s no fun when it’s inflamed.

I had bouts of it at times over the years.
I tried "physical therapy" at home, rolling a ball or wooden dowel under my foot.
I didn't do anywhere near as much of that as they recommended. Eventually the problem went away on its own. I haven't had an episode of that problem in maybe six or seven years now.

I had bad foot pain. Went to dr., got referred to a foot dr that sent me to a back dr. Got lower back injection, pain gone. Been over a year, prolly get another injection this year. Would never have guessed it was from lower back.

Got it bad about 6 years ago, I was 47. Docs gave steroids, orthotics, etc. Never did much to kill the pain.

Decided to do P90 X, the Plyometrics were what I focused on. Lots of lunging, jumping, and stretching.

Within 7 days the planters was completely gone. I was a sack of jello the first 10 days or so of doing P90x, but finished 89 days later.

The planters has never come back.

Back
Top Bottom