• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PISTOL BRACES: Order vs Legal Outcome - Pending Decision

Adventure outdoors- Our favorite gun store to hate. Only went to pickup something for a friend. Brace conversation came up -“We sell them but they’re illegal ito shoulder & you will go to jail”
Thought maybe I haven’t been keeping up so I read him the latest injunction update, he said that’s wrong then disappeared.
Good luck selling that mck behind him.

The problem is that if braces do become illegal, that pistol AR you own is going to be worth a lot less, or become a range toy. IMHO of course. So do you keep the pistol AR/AK's?whatever? Or do you own something that can be easily converted to a rifle? Do you pin and weld on a flash hider?

The problem is that if braces do become illegal, that pistol AR you own is going to be worth a lot less, or become a range toy. IMHO of course. So do you keep the pistol AR/AK's?whatever? Or do you own something that can be easily converted to a rifle? Do you pin and weld on a flash hider?
If the court rules that braces are stocks then the only legal thing a person can do is to register them as SBRs or make them "long enough"; i.e. add longer muzzle devices or replace the barrels. In some cases the brace can be removed and it could stay a legal pistol.

Back
Top Bottom