• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pet Peeves

I get that. If I'm 10 minutes early I'm late. I get to work 45 minutes early every day. It's irritating waiting past a known or agreed upon time. 1 of the many reasons I hate doctors.
Nope, on time means on time.
Can’t stand people that are early and I’m not ready for them, at home

WAITING ON PEOPLE ! I am never late and usually early. But there's a saying that goes " When you're constantly let you're actually telling others **** you your time is not important to me."
The shopping cart thing pisses me off too. And so does people in their own world wandering aimlessly in stores that are either in the way or run into you because they're daydreaming drunk high etc. Those same people drive that same way. Oh yeah and the left lane slow pokes. Educator tag on a Honda Odyssy going 10 miles under the limit. Or a Florida tagged Camry with geezers in no hurry to get anywhere. Or some real asshole with a retired veteran tag on a Tundra going 60 in the left lane. And yes he served his country so it's HIS lane .
The ****in greeters at Wal-Mart that wanna see my receipt on the way out after I went and found the ****, scanned

it bagged it and PAID FOR IT! So you didn't do anything to make my shopping experience easier but you still wanna treat me like a shoplifter on my way out. Nope, **** that. Go get a real job.
I think that's enough for now.

Back
Top Bottom