• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pet Peeves

karlvv30

Wolf Icon Supporter
Bad at deer hunting
19   0
Reaction score
We all got em. If you ever want to see someone in a group get red faced mad just start a conversation about them. As soon as somebody hits one that one of the group is doing you'll see the anger. What are yours? I'll go first. I have 2 that really ****ing irritate me. Eating with your mouth open is for ****ing heathens. The other one happened today. Some little bitch at the grocery store put his cart up on the curb instead of putting it in the return. I think I scared him when I told him he was a piece of ****. Put his head down and got in his ****box real fast. So which ones bother you the most? I won't get angry when you say you hate fat assholes starting stupid threads.

I’m with you on the carts ! P***s’s me off to no end ! Around here usually the ghetto trash .
AND !!!!! Paying for groceries with EBTcard , 3-4 yard apes , then going out and getting in an Escalade or some other $60,000 plus vehicle ! It’s the norm around Powder Springs !

On a real note, punctuality is one of my biggest pet peeves…

I can’t tell you how many times I show up on time for literally any event and have to wait on another person… irritating as all get out

I get that. If I'm 10 minutes early I'm late. I get to work 45 minutes early every day. It's irritating waiting past a known or agreed upon time. 1 of the many reasons I hate doctors.

The grocery store. Wait in line behind this ”lady”. Dressed to the nines, long nails, fake weave. Buggy full of the best. Paying with ebt card. Goes out and gets into her Lincoln. That pisses me off.

The only people I see buying ribeyes at Walmart are using ebt. I stopped buying them last year when they got stupid. Doesn't seem fair most times.

Back
Top Bottom