• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pet Peeves

We all got em. If you ever want to see someone in a group get red faced mad just start a conversation about them. As soon as somebody hits one that one of the group is doing you'll see the anger. What are yours? I'll go first. I have 2 that really ****ing irritate me. Eating with your mouth open is for ****ing heathens. The other one happened today. Some little bitch at the grocery store put his cart up on the curb instead of putting it in the return. I think I scared him when I told him he was a piece of ****. Put his head down and got in his ****box real fast. So which ones bother you the most? I won't get angry when you say you hate fat assholes starting stupid threads.
Lol, I resemble the fat remark. Yeah, eating with the mouth open that bugs the ever living $hit out of me too. The damn smacking noise it makes causes my skin to crawl. As for the shopping cart thing, that would go under the second category of "lazy & entitled". It really could be 2 categories, but I lump them into one because I think they're synonymous with one another. In order for someone to think it's OK to leave a rouge shopping cart half asked parked because they're too damn lazy to walk it less than 50ft to the cart return says many things.... all of which point to laziness due to a sense of entitlement.

Most piercings don't bother me but for some reason the pierced septum really annoys me. I can’t help watching it jiggle when they talk.

My daughters have a bad habit of never replacing the empty toilet paper roll with a full one. I think they do it on purpose now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just a wild guess ya understand......
May be 'cuz neither parent ever taught
them how to install a new roll. Sure as
heck ain't no instructions on the wrapper.

People who attempt to merge on to the interstate at 10 under the flow of traffic! Listen you moronic mouth breather, that onramp you just piddled up at 20MPH? Yeah, that's your run-up ramp! It's designed to give you enough road to get up to speed before you merge!

Oblivious, inconsiderate, ignorant lemmings - everywhere! How hard is it to be aware of what the hell is going on around you and act accordingly?

Oh, and finally - people who think their opinions matter. They don't. Mine don't. Opinions are the most worthless things imaginable.

Back
Top Bottom