• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pet Peeves

Drivers that only use the last 5ft of the 40ft turn lane.

Drivers that tailgate and then drive halfway in the left shoulder to see around the car in front.

Sellers that state 50+ year old military surplus rifles are "unissued", "unfired" and "all original".

in no particular order >>> folks that are consistently late (that'd be my wife), folks who don't know how to use a blinker, left lane poking losers, losers who hurry to pull out in front of you when there's zero traffic behind you and then they just poke along, right of way at a 4 way stop (Peachtree City folks have NO clue), folks STOPPING at a yield sign, folks stopping where the sign says KEEP MOVING (Crosstown & Hwy 74 in PTC), folks blasting into a roundabout without even a looking, shopping carts not put up, folks who say SUPPOSEABLY (that's not a word) instead of SUPPOSEDLY...lollygaggers of any kind....don't get me going.....

in no particular order >>> folks that are consistently late (that'd be my wife), folks who don't know how to use a blinker, left lane poking losers, losers who hurry to pull out in front of you when there's zero traffic behind you and then they just poke along, right of way at a 4 way stop (Peachtree City folks have NO clue), folks STOPPING at a yield sign, folks stopping where the sign says KEEP MOVING (Crosstown & Hwy 74 in PTC), folks blasting into a roundabout without even a looking, shopping carts not put up, folks who say SUPPOSEABLY (that's not a word) instead of SUPPOSEDLY...lollygaggers of any kind....don't get me going.....
Lol….

”prolly” bothers me more than it should as well.

When she’s been out to the club all night drinking, smoking and doing the dancing thing and turning it into a slurpy hot mess why can’t she at least grab that toothbrush, drag that wash cloth across that va-jay-jay and give that butt canyon a courtesy wipe. Won’t take 5 minutes to knock that club funk off and I know I’ll enjoy it more. Me grinning. Yo head spinning!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When she’s been out to the club all night drinking, smoking and doing the dancing thing and turning it into a slurpy hot mess why can’t she at least grab that toothbrush, drag that wash cloth across that va-jay-jay and give that butt canyon a courtesy wipe. Won’t take 5 minutes to knock that club funk off and I know I’ll enjoy it more. Me grinning. Yo head spinning!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's a Long Way of saying mouth herpes is your pet peeve.

Back
Top Bottom