• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

People who reneg on deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to post about people who reneg on deals? We need a list to warn others about these people. I have had a lot of them lately and it is getting very frustrating!

Have you seen my ads? Here's how you weed out the turds in the punch bowl:

"***MEMBERS WITH ACCOUNTS UNDER 1 MONTH OLD***

If you are a new member that has to have this and your account is not older than a month old and you have low/no feedback, I will require a CWP in lieu of state ID and a $100 non-refundable deposit via Zelle or Venmo, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Why CWP and not just my ID?
Because this is a private sale and I can set my own requirements when selling my property.

Why the deposit?
You can thank the recent new member time wasters for this. Deposit is to ensure you make it to the meetup. Most won't leave $100 on the table so at the very least, you'll show up.

If you don't don't agree to my terms, don't respond to my ad or message me, it's just that easy.

New accounts with negative feedback - sorry, you're wasting your time, not mine.

***AGAIN THE ABOVE IS ONLY FOR NEW ACCOUNTS LESS THAN A MONTH OLD***"

You're free to use that or pepper it to your liking but since I've added that, haven't had any issues.

Have you seen my ads? Here's how you weed out the turds in the punch bowl:

"***MEMBERS WITH ACCOUNTS UNDER 1 MONTH OLD***

If you are a new member that has to have this and your account is not older than a month old and you have low/no feedback, I will require a CWP in lieu of state ID and a $100 non-refundable deposit via Zelle or Venmo, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Why CWP and not just my ID?
Because this is a private sale and I can set my own requirements when selling my property.

Why the deposit?
You can thank the recent new member time wasters for this. Deposit is to ensure you make it to the meetup. Most won't leave $100 on the table so at the very least, you'll show up.

If you don't don't agree to my terms, don't respond to my ad or message me, it's just that easy.

New accounts with negative feedback - sorry, you're wasting your time, not mine.

***AGAIN THE ABOVE IS ONLY FOR NEW ACCOUNTS LESS THAN A MONTH OLD***"

You're free to use that or pepper it to your liking but since I've added that, haven't had any issues.

I saw that. I loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom