• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People! Stop buying ammo!

Now we police not just what people list ammo for, we need to tell others how much they should pay? We should have a thread about what people should pay and no more. I’m sure they will appreciate it
Are you a flipper now or planning to be in the future?

EDIT: I just checked. Yeah, $2 a round for .223 tells me all I need to know about you.

Are you a flipper now or planning to be in the future?

EDIT: I just checked. Yeah, $2 a round for .223 tells me all I need to know about you.
Hell yes I’m selling. I had a ton of ammo and now prices are up. I can use the money so I am capitalizing on the market. I’m a capitalist. The people who bought my ammo were happy to have it. The last federal gold medal I listed lasted three hours. So I listed more and raised the price. If it does not sell I will repost and price it lower. But I’m going to make as much as I can while the bubble lasts. I’ll keep enough to get me through the next year when things get back to normal. And if they are not by then, I’ll be out of luck and buy more at market prices.

what it should tell you is that I m smart enough to sell high. But you and Bernie sanders will sit around and complain about things not being fair and equal for everyone.

And for the entire story. Premium ammo for those who know the difference I did list at 2 bucks a round. Hope I get it. Sold the last lot for 1.5. But my bulk 223 is listed at .62 per round. Well under most listings

Hell yes I’m selling. I had a ton of ammo and now prices are up. I can use the money so I am capitalizing on the market. I’m a capitalist. The people who bought my ammo were happy to have it. The last federal gold medal I listed lasted three hours. So I listed more and raised the price. If it does not sell I will repost and price it lower. But I’m going to make as much as I can while the bubble lasts. I’ll keep enough to get me through the next year when things get back to normal. And if they are not by then, I’ll be out of luck and buy more at market prices.

what it should tell you is that I m smart enough to sell high. But you and Bernie sanders will sit around and complain about things not being fair and equal for everyone.
Then sell it on GunBroker, not to the ODT family.

Back
Top Bottom