• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People! Stop buying ammo!

Stop buying houses. Interest rates are low, but all the people buying are driving up the price. I bought a house in December paid full list price because so many people were buying.

and I traded into a Ram 1500 last week. Had to stop looking at F150 because so many people are buying them and some parts scarcity has made them harder to get to dealers. They were not as willing to deal as Dodge

people don’t buy for a while and prices will normalize.

I was motivated to post this thread when I saw 300blk range ammo sell for $80 per box of 50. Ten boxes and they all went. That's just insane.

As for me buying ammo? I won't need to for several more years, but if you guys want to keep jacking up the price it's really not going to affect me.

Have fun.

I was motivated to post this thread when I saw 300blk range ammo sell for $80 per box of 50. Ten boxes and they all went. That's just insane.

As for me buying ammo? I won't need to for several more years, but if you guys want to keep jacking up the price it's really not going to affect me.

Have fun.
Now we police not just what people list ammo for, we need to tell others how much they should pay? We should have a thread about what people should pay and no more. I’m sure they will appreciate it

CF3859EB-1E80-4AB5-B34A-904EC5800538.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom