• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PC Build! Where my PC peoples at?!

Any monitor suggestions?

I hope to run high frame rate in 1080p.

I really doubt I'll dabble in 1440p

I hope to run 4k for my movies since I got a gopro, but I think 4k is currently out of my budget.

Any monitor suggestions?

I hope to run high frame rate in 1080p.

I really doubt I'll dabble in 1440p

I hope to run 4k for my movies since I got a gopro, but I think 4k is currently out of my budget.

You think eveything going to 4K is inevitable like the SD to 720, 1080I, 1080P jump?

You think eveything going to 4K is inevitable like the SD to 720, 1080I, 1080P jump?

Yep, talking with my friend who works in sports tv production he says they are jumping right to 4k filming. Additionally most tv companies are skipping 1440p to go right to 4k. Only computer monitors are using the inbetween resolutions and those using 1440p monitors are finding that when using 1080p on their monitors it looks worse than a 1080p monitor since the scaling is off.

Yep, talking with my friend who works in sports tv production he says they are jumping right to 4k filming. Additionally most tv companies are skipping 1440p to go right to 4k. Only computer monitors are using the inbetween resolutions and those using 1440p monitors are finding that when using 1080p on their monitors it looks worse than a 1080p monitor since the scaling is off.

I'm sure consols will be 5 years behind like akways... I'll wait until 4k tvs get popular and drop in price like the plasma to lcd to led went.

IMG_0883.jpg

Don't game that much, but I do enjoy fast computers ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0882.jpg
    IMG_0882.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 18
Ordered my gigabyte over clocked GTX970

Newegg lost my Ram I ordered so now i have to wait on them.

What's up with Newegg? I ordered one thing from them for Christmas for my son and it also got "lost". On the opposite end of the spectrum, everything we ordered from Amazon came in like clockwork.

What's up with Newegg? I ordered one thing from them for Christmas for my son and it also got "lost". On the opposite end of the spectrum, everything we ordered from Amazon came in like clockwork.

Yep, I really prefer Amazon.

What really pusses me off is that it is clearly there fault, but they won't send new stuff out right away, they have to "investigate" with fed ex

Back
Top Bottom