• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PC Build! Where my PC peoples at?!

I can tell you this is pretty similar to my set up and i havent run into any issues with anything. I have the amd 8350 and it is awesome! i have another build that does use an I5 and i do think the I5 may be a tad faster but nothing really noticeable so dont be shy away from the amd, that being said biggest thing that tends to go obsolete is the video card so thats where i would dump most of my money.

How many slots open on the board. You don't want to max out your slots and no be able to add more later.

I went with 16 on my latest build and can see that I consistently have between 9 and 12 committed.

I do run three ceton echo extenders off of it and it is my centralized Crashplan server so your memory needs may vary.

How many slots open on the board. You don't want to max out your slots and no be able to add more later.

I went with 16 on my latest build and can see that I consistently have between 9 and 12 committed.

I do run three ceton echo extenders off of it and it is my centralized Crashplan server so your memory needs may vary.

4 slots total

Your last paragraph may as well have been Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom