• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PC Build! Where my PC peoples at?!

Oh yea pics, got extensions coming to clear up cable management issues.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_01_08_fd5407288aaeadde4f0fa6892eb1a58b.jpg

Yep, I really prefer Amazon.

What really pusses me off is that it is clearly there fault, but they won't send new stuff out right away, they have to "investigate" with fed ex

Yep, same here. I just had them refund my money after they 'investigated'. I could have paid $5 more and had it from Amazon in 2 days. Lesson learned.

Yep, I really prefer Amazon.

What really pusses me off is that it is clearly there fault, but they won't send new stuff out right away, they have to "investigate" with fed ex

Last time I ordered drives from Newegg, they showed up tossed in a box with no packing. Not surprisingly, both died within a few days no fault of the manufacturer.

Last time I ordered drives from Newegg, they showed up tossed in a box with no packing. Not surprisingly, both died within a few days no fault of the manufacturer.

Newegg years ago used to be a very reliable place to shop and they would always go out of their way to satisfy the customer. Shipping was always super fast. I had an issue once where I accidentally sent back my ram in the motherboard that I RMA'd and they found it and shipped it back. Another time I left a ES CPU in a board that I returned and they sent that back as well without me even noticing it was gone. They have gone down hill in recent years since they expanded & changed their format now selling everything from sporting goods to jewelry. It's just not the same. From the way you guys describe it, it reminds me of my dealings with Tiger Direct.

I need a new machine for video editing. Almost bought an iMac last weekend but wanted to explore building a PC. Haven't messed with building PCs for a while but all my software is Windows (Premier Pro, After Effects, PS, Lightroom). What to do? Decisions, decisions.

Resurrecting this thread because its my first hobby.

I need a new machine for video editing. Almost bought an iMac last weekend but wanted to explore building a PC. Haven't messed with building PCs for a while but all my software is Windows (Premier Pro, After Effects, PS, Lightroom). What to do? Decisions, decisions.

There is no better feeling that building it. Just do it (if you havent already). I need to update mine, but I only play games and my graphics cards are still doing well (660s sli). I only play Arma 3 at the moment and that is a taxing game on the cpu. I had amd before, but now its only intel i5s or better.

Back
Top Bottom