• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pass it on thread - FREE ITEMS

What do you guys think about making a list of people who need to put something up until we get down to one item. just to keep all the confusion to a minimum?

Last edited:
I noticed everyone was claiming an item and immediately posting an item. I claimed a holster, posted my knife then later was told the holster was gone AFTER my knife was claimed, I followed the rules and did nothing out of order. I posted worth just as much or more as the items I was trying to claim. If an item is no longer available it should be posted as such.

Id rather we add a new rule. take my above summary, and if you take and add something, You are also required to update the list each time, that way it stays 100% current.

If I'm looking at it correctly, medic put up 3 items at once, so he isn't really in need of adding. Just my .02

As the rules stated, that I could follow because they seem to be evolving, I did what everyone else before was doing...claim an item and post an item in return.
It was AFTER I claimed an item, was told it was still available and posted my knife that I was informed the holster I inquired about had already been claimed. I was informed of this AFTER the knife I posted was claimed.
So, we're supposed to claim an item then wait the week or however long it takes to receive the item before posting our item ?
How about this, if an item is no longer available let everyone know.
I mailed off the knife to Gilley as per my part.

Back
Top Bottom