• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pass it on thread - FREE ITEMS

Bioshock

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Fellow Traveler
85   0
Reaction score
******From Okuma Steve- Instead of starting a new thread I am just going to edit the one already going. This is Bioshock's thread, so I'll pretty much use the rules he laid out.

For clarification, "current item" refers to what is currently up for grabs, and "exchange item" is what you offer up if you claim an item.

So, here are the rules:

• To receive an item you must offer up an item of equal or greater value. Minimum Value is $20, this isn't just a place to get rid of your junk :)
  • If you put an item up you must be willing to ship and cover the shipping cost.
  • You must state what your exchange item is when you claim the current item. You have up to 12 hours to post pictures if necessary.
  • You must ship your exchange item within three days of someone claiming it.
  • If your exchange item is not claimed within three days, you must offer up a new item or add to the current item, or offer back what you claimed in the first place.
  • Please keep conversation to a minimum, it just makes it easier to keep track of what is going on.
  • First to reply with "I'll take it!" and to offer up an exchange item gets the current item.
  • Items must be firearms related. Please be careful when offering up ammo, you can't just drop it in the mail.
  • DO NOT POST AN ITEM WITHOUT TAKING THE PREVIOUS ITEM, IT MAKES IT REALLY DIFFICULT TO FOLLOW THE THREAD IF YOU DO. IF YOU JUST WANT TO GIVE IT AWAY PLEASE POST IT IN THE FREE SECTION.

******End Okuma Steve Edit

I will post something in the thread for free that I no longer want or need and someone else might be able to use.
The person that responds first with I want it must supply another item for the thread.

No taking a greater value item and trading it for something cheap.
Keep it fair.
----------
Item : Soft Rifle Case, Allens - Model 441W, Camo, Size 43 <-- Gone to: twl1179

i54.tinypic.com_16gzy8m.jpg

Last edited:
i'd like to have it if you ship, and if others want to do it watever they post as free ship ,it free ! in other words i want gun case , what i post up for free next , i will ship at my cost

Last edited:
Also passing on this nylon drop leg holster for full size autos.

Going to my boy Gdawg. Shoot me your mailing address and I'll get it out.

Last edited:
Ok, this thing is ready to rock and roll. The current item is the one above this post.

I put the rules in the first post, and cleaned everything out of the thread that wasn't vital. Feel free to comment on the rules, make suggestions, etc for the next few days and then I will clean it out again when we have it all finalized. At that point we will try to have no more off topic banter if possible. (Unless you guys want to have it)

Looks like no one wants that holster, olchevy can offer up a new item or someone else can jump in with a new item if they want.

Trying to get this thing going again!

Back
Top Bottom