• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pass it on thread - FREE ITEMS

i think that's the best way to do these.

be able to post up something and basically be +1 and then claim something later or be bale to claim something you see and then post up later....as long as it's not more than a day or two before you post yours up

more of a pay it forward and coming back to you later than a have to take and give at the exact same time

i think that's the best way to do these.

be able to post up something and basically be +1 and then claim something later or be bale to claim something you see and then post up later....as long as it's not more than a day or two before you post yours up

more of a pay it forward and coming back to you later than a have to take and give at the exact same time

cool can we get a update of whats up for grabs?

Hey guys, looking for some clarification. I posted up a holster to try and kick this thread back off, and received nothing in return. I just took the holster from lcmcrumley. Should I post something back up? If so should i wait until we clear some of the list out? Do we need to get with a mod, and update some rules? Just curious.... really want to keep this thread going.

Hey guys, looking for some clarification. I posted up a holster to try and kick this thread back off, and received nothing in return. I just took the holster from lcmcrumley. Should I post something back up? If so should i wait until we clear some of the list out? Do we need to get with a mod, and update some rules? Just curious.... really want to keep this thread going.

I would call you even man... you posted something and picked up something... perfect.

Back
Top Bottom