• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Paranoid gun owners

Mtber1172

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
13   0
Reaction score
Are doing far more damage in regards to one's ability to obtain firearms and ammunition, than Obama ever could do.

Thanks for causing ammo shortages and gun price hikes, jackholes.

I think so, a false shortage to say the least. Ammo companies gotta love this.

No doubt,ammo prices are hitting the roof.Not to mention so called assault weapons.One of my friends(gun store owner)tells me his supplier has went up 100$ on every AR.He also says AK's are almost un obtainable.

It's just like milk and bread if they say the snow word. Walmart in Eatonton had plenty this weekend, they were out of some but it didn't appear to be wiped out or anything.

Load your own. If you're not one of those buying an autoloading rifle now, why does the price spike have any effect on you?

It hasn't had any effect on my buying habits. I'm still seeing about the same prices too. I've been selling a few firearms lately, 3 AR's and so far no one has offered me any more for my stuff.

There may be changes on the horizon that some already know of, but prices go up and down according to supply and demand all the time.

Once warehouses are overflowing with unsold inventory, the prices will come back down. It's the American way!

Load your own. If you're not one of those buying an autoloading rifle now, why does the price spike have any effect on you?

It hasn't had any effect on my buying habits. I'm still seeing about the same prices too. I've been selling a few firearms lately, 3 AR's and so far no one has offered me any more for my stuff.

There may be changes on the horizon that some already know of, but prices go up and down according to supply and demand all the time.

Once warehouses are overflowing with unsold inventory, the prices will come back down. It's the American way!

This is all that needs to be said ^. I have seen none of the above "shortages" personally. It is fear mongering and hype. If people would quit buying into it it will go away.

Back
Top Bottom