• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Paracord carry - pics

Finally got around to taking some pics off the camera. This is the prototype of the sling I've been working on. Be gentle, this is only the first attempt, not the finished product.
i600.photobucket.com_albums_tt86_Wheeler686_Projects_100_0909.jpg

Last edited:
I've got to get some more paracord. The first one will be my son's for his M6 Scout. As soon as I get by the store, I'll start on it in earnest, hopefully I'll have it done by Christmas.

Wheeler

No, I had some cut pieces that I did that with, 7 strands. I suppose it could be done with a single strand, not quite sure how one would go about measuring it out though. After giving it some thought, scratching my head a little, and thinking about it some more, I am going to try to transition to the survival sling pattern about 1/3 of the way down, and hopefully be able to make it adjustable.

Tried out my first knife wrap last night on my Cold Steel Recon Tanto, not sure if it will be durable enough to keep.

nmtracker.files.wordpress.com_2010_12_dsc04864b1.jpg

Anybody have any preferred knife wrap patterns? I have an ESEE/Becker Eskabar on the way and was looking for some interesting wraps to try out on it.

Last edited:
Tried out my first knife wrap last night on my Cold Steel Recon Tanto, not sure if it will be durable enough to keep.

nmtracker.files.wordpress.com_2010_12_dsc04864b1.jpg

Anybody have any preferred knife wrap patterns? I have an ESEE/Becker Eskabar on the way and was looking for some interesting wraps to try out on it.

Sorry for the crappy pic, but here is how I have my EsKabar wrapped:

Tutorial here. (not my design)

Attachments

• eskabar.jpg
    eskabar.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom