• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Over retail for used pieces?

Jabegnaud

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
14   0
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum but not to the gun world. I am definitely not trying to stir up controversy either, but I need to know. I see many traders and sellers asking for well over retail for used, common guns. I can see if you have a sought after piece, or a rare or discontinued/sold out unit, but 700 for a Glock 17 gen 5 non mos.? (not this forum). Sandy Springs gun shop on Roswell has one for 399.99. Same for trade value. That Glock is not worth 700 trade, that a Sig P226 value. Its really just false inflation. Or, am I not getting the point. Just asking, help me learn.

I'm new to this forum but not to the gun world. I am definitely not trying to stir up controversy either, but I need to know. I see many traders and sellers asking for well over retail for used, common guns. I can see if you have a sought after piece, or a rare or discontinued/sold out unit, but 700 for a Glock 17 gen 5 non mos.? (not this forum). Sandy Springs gun shop on Roswell has one for 399.99. Same for trade value. That Glock is not worth 700 trade, that a Sig P226 value. Its really just false inflation. Or, am I not getting the point. Just asking, help me learn.
If you want to get banned, keep on asking these questions

I'm new to this forum but not to the gun world. I am definitely not trying to stir up controversy either, but I need to know. I see many traders and sellers asking for well over retail for used, common guns. I can see if you have a sought after piece, or a rare or discontinued/sold out unit, but 700 for a Glock 17 gen 5 non mos.? (not this forum). Sandy Springs gun shop on Roswell has one for 399.99. Same for trade value. That Glock is not worth 700 trade, that an Sig P226 value. It’s really just false inflation. Or, am I not getting the point. Just asking, help me learn.
Agreed , Buy those! Fill out paperwork and pay tax. This has been beat to death.

Back
Top Bottom