Outdoor cat house

never own a kat but was told , if u don’t feed them , they will move on? not sure if this works.
Had one of those move on cats show up 2 years ago. Took him to the vet, he was so starved he didn't make it 2 days. He was warm and had a stomach full of warm food when he passed

Charge their butts a removal fee then build this
WpuV6NfLawIiKnII_4jKMWQQyGIQNbfe4KeV7uCnle4-960x720.jpg

Yeah, I'll take care of him. Been feeding him for a year now. I need to build him a house so he doesn't freeze this winter
now the truth come out! You are 90 percent Muffin....10 percent Stud! LOL........It takes a good heart to adopt the animals that have been abandoned by non caring humans. Youse a good man!

Does anyone have a good recommendation on 2 or 3 outdoor cat houses I can easily put together.
We've got people moving in and moving out leaving their cats behind. I've adopted 2 cats that now call this home. Mine get locked up inside the garage with a heater on the cold winter nights
I built mine out of a storage container. I put the foiled lined insulation in it with a soft pet bed but it doesn't block the icy wind at night or the rain blowing inside. Winters coming and I've already got another orphan showing up for food who was here last winter and almost froze to death.
I can't bring him inside the garage as he and my 2 male cats don't like each other. Seems every time someone sells their house another cat is left behind to fend for itself.
I hate people who dump their pets
View attachment 6087650
I've still got the MIL suite available.
20230717_160001.jpg

You could house a whole clowder of cats in this thing.
I usually put a heat lamp in for the critters. You can even climb in and build separate sleeping units if you're so inclined.
Just needs a new piece of plywood on the bottom...or not.

Back
Top Bottom