• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outdoor cat house

Boogar Presley

Army Icon Supporter
Ordinary average guy
24   0
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good recommendation on 2 or 3 outdoor cat houses I can easily put together.
We've got people moving in and moving out leaving their cats behind. I've adopted 2 cats that now call this home. Mine get locked up inside the garage with a heater on the cold winter nights
I built mine out of a storage container. I put the foiled lined insulation in it with a soft pet bed but it doesn't block the icy wind at night or the rain blowing inside. Winters coming and I've already got another orphan showing up for food who was here last winter and almost froze to death.
I can't bring him inside the garage as he and my 2 male cats don't like each other. Seems every time someone sells their house another cat is left behind to fend for itself.
I hate people who dump their pets
IMG_1871.JPG

Does anyone has a good recommendation on 2 or 3 outdoor cat houses I can easily put together.
We've got people moving in and moving out leaving their cats behind. I've adopted 2 cats that now call this home. Mine get locked up inside the garage with a heater on the cold winter nights
I built mine out of a storage container. I put the foiled lined insulation in it with a soft pet bed but it doesn't block the icy wind at night or the rain blowing inside. Winters coming and I've already got another orphan showing up for food who was here last winter and almost froze to death.
I can't bring him inside the garage as he and my 2 male cats don't like each other. Seems every time someone sells their house another cat is left behind to fend for itself
View attachment 6087650
never own a kat but was told , if u don’t feed them , they will move on? not sure if this works.

People who abandon their pets when they move are assholes.

I don't have a lot of experience with this but I've seen most outdoor cat houses typically use straw as the bedding material. That way it'll actually dry out if it gets wet unlike fabric.

People who abandon their pets when they move are assholes.

I don't have a lot of experience with this but I've seen most outdoor cat houses typically use straw as the bedding material. That way it'll actually dry out if it gets wet unlike fabric.

That's what I'm looking for. I almost had it right

Back
Top Bottom