• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One Year Event?

Which of these would you attend May 21? (You can choose multiple)

• Lunch at a restaurant in Metro Atlanta

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Shooting Range Meet up outside of Atlanta

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Airsoft

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Cookout at a park or campground

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • I love the ODT, I'll make it to any of them!

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Sorry, can't make it to anything May 21. :(

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
I'm just going to go ahead and book it tomorrow and we'll just see what happens. I think it will be fine.

May 21 at Sweetwater Creek State Park. Once I have it booked I'll let everyone know the details.

I plan on bringing the ODT shotgun for everyone to see. It'll be given away the Monday before but I won't transfer for a week or two so everyone can see it.

I'm just going to go ahead and book it tomorrow and we'll just see what happens. I think it will be fine.

May 21 at Sweetwater Creek State Park. Once I have it booked I'll let everyone know the details.

I plan on bringing the ODT shotgun for everyone to see. It'll be given away the Monday before but I won't transfer for a week or two so everyone can see it.

Sounds great ! cant wait to see the ODT shotty ;)

--IF-- I do win anything can I pic it up at the pica-nic ??

Sounds great ! cant wait to see the ODT shotty ;)

--IF-- I do win anything can I pic it up at the pica-nic ??

All the guns will have to be transferred through an ffl and a few items will be shipped from other locations. Anything else can be picked up there.

I booked the site today and got some clarification on the amount of people allowed. We can't have more than 50 people in the shelter at once.

Back
Top Bottom