• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One Year Event?

Which of these would you attend May 21? (You can choose multiple)

• Lunch at a restaurant in Metro Atlanta

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Shooting Range Meet up outside of Atlanta

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Airsoft

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Cookout at a park or campground

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • I love the ODT, I'll make it to any of them!

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Sorry, can't make it to anything May 21. :(

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
I have a dilemma. I called today and they said the open picnic shelter with the large parking area (40 parking spots) had a "maximum capacity" of 50 people from the fire marshal. I didn't realize something like that had a rating from the fire marshal.

Anyway, my dilemma is I do not know how many people will show up. I figure if people bring their families along we could easily get over 50. I asked what would happen if we had more than 50 and he said they would ask us to leave.

I'm thinking I should just reserve the spot and see what happens. I really don't think they would just ask us all to leave if we have 51 people there, what do you guys think?

I would rather be somewhere where we wouldn't have to worry about it, but I can't seem to find anything else right now.

I have a dilemma. I called today and they said the open picnic shelter with the large parking area (40 parking spots) had a "maximum capacity" of 50 people from the fire marshal. I didn't realize something like that had a rating from the fire marshal.

Anyway, my dilemma is I do not know how many people will show up. I figure if people bring their families along we could easily get over 50. I asked what would happen if we had more than 50 and he said they would ask us to leave.

I'm thinking I should just reserve the spot and see what happens. I really don't think they would just ask us all to leave if we have 51 people there, what do you guys think?

I would rather be somewhere where we wouldn't have to worry about it, but I can't seem to find anything else right now.

I say reserve it and start a "head count and who's bringing what thread" Like CCW did with the pin shoot. Unless someone else has a spot of course. And do we need a thread for donations to help spread the cost of the spot?

Back
Top Bottom