• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One Year Event?

Which of these would you attend May 21? (You can choose multiple)

• Lunch at a restaurant in Metro Atlanta

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Shooting Range Meet up outside of Atlanta

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Airsoft

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Cookout at a park or campground

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • I love the ODT, I'll make it to any of them!

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Sorry, can't make it to anything May 21. :(

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
How many did we have at the second Saturday lunch. Seems like there were about 35. Can't imagine there wouldn't be more that 50.

So do you think I should try and find somewhere else or risk ejection here? This rule goes for all the state parks it seems.

So do you think I should try and find somewhere else or risk ejection here? This rule goes for all the state parks it seems.

Don't know. Seems like a great place, but I would hate to have them shut us down. Or put a damper of folks attending and bringing families. You have been doing the looking. Are there many other places to consider...particularly on this short notice?

Don't know. Seems like a great place, but I would hate to have them shut us down. Or put a damper of folks attending and bringing families. You have been doing the looking. Are there many other places to consider...particularly on this short notice?

There may be some other places but I just don't have much time to try and find them right now.

I just can't see them coming back there and asking us to leave, but who knows.

Here is a picture of the area, all you can really see is the parking lot, but you can tell that it is no where near anything else at the park.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 28
There may be some other places but I just don't have much time to try and find them right now.

I just can't see them coming back there and asking us to leave, but who knows.

Here is a picture of the area, all you can really see is the parking lot, but you can tell that it is no where near anything else at the park.

the only way I could see them throwin us out is if we are makin a ruckus or our parkin spills out into that main road.....

the only way I could see them throwin us out is if we are makin a ruckus or our parkin spills out into that main road.....

That's the way I feel about it, and if our parking spills out into the main road I will be thoroughly impressed!

Make a rough head count and if it is getting close do some organized carpooling???

I don't think cars would be a problem, I believe there is parking for forty up by the pavilion and another 10 or 20 closer to the road.

Back
Top Bottom