• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One Year Anniversary Give Away!

I'm thinking it would be nice with this barrel:

http://www.shotgunwarehouse.com/ite...s__Choke_Tubes_Mossberg_90130_500_Barrel.aspx

Keep the wood furniture, and have all the metal refinished, maybe carbon fiber?

If I have the receiver refinished, can I have it engraved afterward? Or would that mess up the finish?

I'd like to get the whole thing planned out so I can get a budget, then if people want to donate to it I will have a set amount.

The stock has some chips in it and the slide handle doesn't look so good, can you guys see if you can find some good looking replacements? I'm not having a lot of luck with it.

It is all up for discussion but right now I'm thinking I would like to have the receiver engraved, the left side with the full logo and one year anniversary and then on the right side just "ODT" in an oval.

King, I like your ideas, especially the engraving. What are the odds of finding what you are looking for on ODT? Just goes to show you what a great site this is.

It is all up for discussion but right now I'm thinking I would like to have the receiver engraved, the left side with the full logo and one year anniversary and then on the right side just "ODT" in an oval.

This! Then duracoat or send it to AHI. Mag extension and refinish the wood or new wood. Give it that riot gun look...
It's been a while but I'd be willing to take a shot at it.

Back
Top Bottom