One Year Anniversary Give Away!

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Hey guys, hard to believe it has only been ten months since the site started! One year will be May 16, and for the occasion I wanted to do a giveaway.

I'm announcing it now because I need a little help with it. DJBuff247 was kind enough to donate the starting point, a Mossberg 500a Shotgun. I've included some pictures below.

The shotgun is in decent shape, has a couple chips in the stock and the pump handle, and there is some pitting on the barrel. What I'm looking for is some suggestions as to what should be done to customize it/improve it, and if anyone would like to donate parts or labor for it that would be awesome. Anyone who contributes to this shotgun will be named and thanked when the give away thread is started, which is probably going to be around May 1.

For the giveaway the only requirement will be that you have at least 50 posts, as I would like this to go to a participating member of the site. I'm still trying to decide if mods should be able to participate or not, feel free to give your opinion below. I figure this is plenty of notice so that everyone who wants a crack at this can be eligible by then.

Let me know what you think!

shotgun1.jpg

shotgun2.jpg

shotgun3.jpg

shotgun4.jpg

My idea is to have it refinished in something interesting and have the site name and logo engraved somewhere.

Maybe drop it off at Atlanta hydro imaging and let them do some sweet stuff to it, then have tractiongrips do up some grip panels for it.

Just dont glue a slot machine to it! hahaha

Maybe drop it off at Atlanta hydro imaging and let them do some sweet stuff to it, then have tractiongrips do up some grip panels for it.

Just dont glue a slot machine to it! hahaha

Glue?!?!? That thing is JB Welded!

Back
Top Bottom