• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One Year Anniversary Give Away!

Leave the wood stock, and have it laser engraved with the logo. We have a member that does it I believe.

Someone needs to refinish it first...I know it's mint condition but still :p

Seriously though, someone good with that? I mean I've refinished stocks before but I'm not a professional by any means.

Atl hydro imaging get a kitty going around shouldn't take long to get 200-300 bucks up and I like the idea of tying in the site a est. Date and maybe like 1year anniversary and why not let the mods in on it they deffinately all have 50 posts and make the site what it is too. If it goes go atl hyrdo I'll contribute send me a pm.

Atl hydro imaging get a kitty going around shouldn't take long to get 200-300 bucks up and I like the idea of tying in the site a est. Date and maybe like 1year anniversary and why not let the mods in on it they deffinately all have 50 posts and make the site what it is too. If it goes go atl hyrdo I'll contribute send me a pm.

That's a great idea. I can pitch something at that.

It definitely could use a refinish and maybe a new pump handle, the stock is in decent shape.

I like the idea of black furniture, but I also like the idea of getting it dipped. However, it must have ODT and first anniversay somewhere on it. But not chicks, and not leggos! Those have been run over enough. I would be willing to pitch in.

Back
Top Bottom