• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

On a positive note Happy Vietnam Veterans Day to all our Vets on here!

usa.jpg

God Bless our troops. Thank you all for your service.

I always wished I could have talked to my uncle about Vietnam, he was a captain during his service there and retired a Lt.col
I was too young to chat with him and he passed away before I was old enough, my brother and dad said he never wanted to talk much about it, all they know is he had something to do with the studies and observation group. And I have tried to look him up a few times through military websites, nothing comes up under his name??? And anyone who would know anything about him in my family has passed already

Nam Knights America MC honored me with a life time membership. After 15 yrs helping honor our Brother Veterans in Milledgeville Veterans home, and Baldomero Veterans Home in Fla and Family's we could, my Chapter of Nam Knight were transferred. Out of the original starting members which was 10, all are passed but myself and two of my Brothers. I don't believe they are going to honor our Brothers, this year at Rolling Thunder in DC or Pensacola..I cannot go anymore due to health concerns for my Bride..Lord knows I loved the run and over 1,200 knights getting together...KFFK ! Thanks to all for remembering...
The story is coming to an end soon but we all belonged to an elite group of brothers who would in an instance give up their life to save another. Don't see that to much anymore.I was proud to serve with you guysSemper Paratus

Back
Top Bottom