• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

On a positive note Happy Vietnam Veterans Day to all our Vets on here!

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
Welcome home and thank you for your service to our country!

90338972_3120997237962000_2027690413044793344_o.png

I thank my father and all his brothers/sisters for everything they have given, as well as taught me and my family through their selfless acts of courage and patriotism.

Thank you all,
A Soldiers Son

God Bless them all... May those gone RIP...
Two in my family served then... 2nd cousin Kenny aka Butch... came home in a metal coffin... June 1966... Lance Corporal USMC... KIA 9 days before he was to rotate home... Crew chief on a Heavy Helicopter squadron...
Oldest brother rotated TDY in and out of Nam... 1971 and 72... USAF... repaired jet engines to keep em' flying outta Danang, Tan Son Nhut… wherever he was needed... stayed in... put 23 in USAF... retired Senior Chief Master Sergeant... he's now gone too... 40 plus years of smoking...
Just Damm...

Nam Knights America MC honored me with a life time membership. After 15 yrs helping honor our Brother Veterans in Milledgeville Veterans home, and Baldomero Veterans Home in Fla and Family's we could, my Chapter of Nam Knight were transferred. Out of the original starting members which was 10, all are passed but myself and two of my Brothers. I don't believe they are going to honor our Brothers, this year at Rolling Thunder in DC or Pensacola..I cannot go anymore due to health concerns for my Bride..Lord knows I loved the run and over 1,200 knights getting together...KFFK ! Thanks to all for remembering...

Back
Top Bottom