Okay who is buzzed right now?

Finishing the last bit of bourbon I have. Been hitting the bottle a bit more since I've been out of work.

How did the new job prospect go? A couple weeks ago you were saying you had an offer being prepared by a prospective company. Hope all is turning back your way.

How did the new job prospect go? A couple weeks ago you were saying you had an offer being prepared by a prospective company. Hope all is turning back your way.
No offer, which is why the bourbon is gone. They want me to complete a training class before they make an offer, the next class is at the END of February. I'm still looking, and also planning on taking that class, it's the best option I have at the moment...

No offer, which is why the bourbon is gone. They want me to complete a training class before they make an offer, the next class is at the END of February. I'm still looking, and also planning on taking that class, it's the best option I have at the moment...
If you go online and find out where to get a TWIC badge in your area there are plenty of jobs to be had at the port of Brunswick as well as Jacksonville. The port in Brunswick needs drivers installers and inspectors. My wife inspects ( checks all the options) on about 125 new Subarus a day. But Kia, Jaguar,Rover and Mercedes all come through the same port. If you have LE experience the port police make pretty good money.

Back
Top Bottom