Okay who is buzzed right now?

Ah, fond memories of Darien. May I suggest the filet at Mudcat Charlie's, fried shrimp at BJ's, whole fried flounder at Skipper's and the key lime pie from Piggly Wiggly.
The Piggly Wiggly has been replaced by an expensive Bi Lo. I have seen the sign at the end of the road for Mudcat Charlie's but I ain't ventured down in there yet. I go by B&Js almost daily and I've noticed the parking lot is close to to full all the time even in the morning.
I'm still thinking that I need to start taking shrimp and maybe crabs back to middle GA and bringing peaches and pecans back down here. I just need a long bed truck and some non Yeti coolers. Then I can be the crazy produce and scrimps man.

If you've had more than you can remember then here's the place to sound off. I'm sitting here watching the Sopranos on DVD because my over the air TV reception really sucks since we moved to Darien. But I do have a more powerful outdoor antenna on the way.Because hey, **** paying for TV.
But I'm sitting here already done with 6 tall Keystone Ice beers and now I'm drinking the rest of some Natural Light I bought night before last on my birthday. And now I'm just rambling. Oh well if you're about halfway there like me then sound off, :becky:

Blue yummies,,,,,,,:thumb: :very_drunk:

Back
Top Bottom