Okay who is buzzed right now?

If you're ever near the Branch let me know. I'll buy you a 12 pack of your choice just to meet you.
No you guys gotta come down here.Its a 20 minute ride to Jekyll or St Simons. And I'm told that this is THE town for fresh seafood. I guess I gotta take up fishing. So who can tell me what I need to get started?

No you guys gotta come down here.Its a 20 minute ride to Jekyll or St Simons. And I'm told that this is THE town for fresh seafood. I guess I gotta take up fishing. So who can tell me what I need to get started?
images

Been broke, can't afford Maker's Mark... drinking Evan Williams Kentucky straight Bourbon... actually any reasonable bourbon in a sea of poverty is acceptable. Got about 1/2 a bottle (1L bottle) left, but there's a flask I refilled for later from that bottle.
Watched the last of "Person of Interest" Season 4, moving on to (re)watching "The Blacklist".
Evan Williams Black IS the best bargain bourbon.

TIME... thats it.. the rest comes natural! and Natural light ! Coors light for me!

Evan Williams Black IS the best bargain bourbon.
Yes it certainly is. Wait I was thinking of Beam Black Label. Oh you must be talking about plain Evan Williams. Yeah it's perfectly fine with me. It's damn sure better than regular white label Jim Beam. That **** is horrible. My wife used to do shots of that when we first met. Then I introduced her to EW. Better bourbon for less money. You can't beat that.

After a day at the range this is a great down load ...I use business cards to train my focus and groups .Disclaimer: this does not reflect animosity toward conservation rangers ..just cards in my wallet and you will notice all 15 rounds on the card
20160110_161428.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom