• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

Today - grey Samurai

uploadfromtaptalk1586959000450.jpg

Okay y'all know I'm THE cheap handgun and watch guy. My wife saw me watching YouTube reviews on this one not long ago and included it on her Amazon order. Just found the cardboard box on the front porch.
What we got here is probably the only cool Casio watch and one of a very few they have that ain't a damn digital G Shock. It's called the Duro and yeah it's a quartz movement. But what can you expect from a $44.00 watch? It does have a screw down crown and 200 Meters of water resistance. I don't know the exact dimensions but it's bigger than I expected. It ain't a Seiko SKX by no means. But for the price I think it's pretty hard to beat. And I dig the Marlin above the 6:00 position.
20200429_194158.jpg

Okay y'all know I'm THE cheap handgun and watch guy. My wife saw me watching YouTube reviews on this one not long ago and included it on her Amazon order. Just found the cardboard box on the front porch.
What we got here is probably the only cool Casio watch and one of a very few they have that ain't a damn digital G Shock. It's called the Duro and yeah it's a quartz movement. But what can you expect from a $44.00 watch? It does have a screw down crown and 200 Meters of water resistance. I don't know the exact dimensions but it's bigger than I expected. It ain't a Seiko SKX by no means. But for the price I think it's pretty hard to beat. And I dig the Marlin above the 6:00 position.View attachment 2604255

Sometimes you gotta do hoodrat stuff with your friends bro....

6346C304-E14B-4FB6-8CC0-B2D8D6FA93B9.jpeg

What we got here is probably the only cool Casio watch and one of a very few they have that ain't a damn digital G Shock. It's called the Duro and yeah it's a quartz movement. But what can you expect from a $44.00 watch? It does have a screw down crown and 200 Meters of water resistance. I don't know the exact dimensions but it's bigger than I expected. It ain't a Seiko SKX by no means. But for the price I think it's pretty hard to beat. And I dig the Marlin above the 6:00 position.View attachment 2604255
Solid watch. Plent of guys who collect more expensive stuff wear these regularly.

Back
Top Bottom