• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

Okay y'all know I'm THE cheap handgun and watch guy. My wife saw me watching YouTube reviews on this one not long ago and included it on her Amazon order. Just found the cardboard box on the front porch.
What we got here is probably the only cool Casio watch and one of a very few they have that ain't a damn digital G Shock. It's called the Duro and yeah it's a quartz movement. But what can you expect from a $44.00 watch? It does have a screw down crown and 200 Meters of water resistance. I don't know the exact dimensions but it's bigger than I expected. It ain't a Seiko SKX by no means. But for the price I think it's pretty hard to beat. And I dig the Marlin above the 6:00 position.View attachment 2604255

At near the same price point, an Orient SP. It's a quartz pilot style watch that comes on a a stainless band, but I like it better on this cheap leather nato strap.

uploadfromtaptalk1588247518214.jpg

Okay y'all know I'm THE cheap handgun and watch guy. My wife saw me watching YouTube reviews on this one not long ago and included it on her Amazon order. Just found the cardboard box on the front porch.
What we got here is probably the only cool Casio watch and one of a very few they have that ain't a damn digital G Shock. It's called the Duro and yeah it's a quartz movement. But what can you expect from a $44.00 watch? It does have a screw down crown and 200 Meters of water resistance. I don't know the exact dimensions but it's bigger than I expected. It ain't a Seiko SKX by no means. But for the price I think it's pretty hard to beat. And I dig the Marlin above the 6:00 position.View attachment 2604255

I like it. Give us a feedback on your impressions the more you wear it.

I have to admit.....The past 2 times I went in Walmart (south Knox and west Knox) I looked for one.........

My oldest son gave me this for Father's Day 15 years ago. It still works great. I wear it when I work in the shop or fishing.

upload_2020-4-30_8-41-34.png

I like it. Give us a feedback on your impressions the more you wear it.

I have to admit.....The past 2 times I went in Walmart (south Knox and west Knox) I looked for one.........
I don't like Amazon for lots of reasons but get one there. $10.00 less than Walmart with free shipping. So far i dig it although it should've been about 2mm smaller. And its definitely gonna get a better softer rubber strap or a nato very soon.

Back
Top Bottom