• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

My main qualification of any watch is that it honestly has to have a sapphire crystal for scratch resistance. I can't stand looking at as mineral crystal watch with cracks or scratches... 2nd qualification is water resistance, nothing worse than a nice fogged watch... There are a few Tissot watches and Victorinox watches that I have that are solid in both categories in the 300-500 dollar range that impress me, great for work when I don't want to risk wear and tear on a high end watch.
I had a nice Victorinox in the 90s but it was quartz and for a long time I just thought they all had to be automatic movements. A scratched crystal is aggravating. When I got them on my Vostok I used toothpaste and a polishing cloth.
Speaking of quartz watches, I've been looking at buying a quartz fake diver from Casio called the Duro. Lots of YouTube reviews on them and they get modded a lot. For a $45.00 watch it's hard to beat.

I had a nice Victorinox in the 90s but it was quartz and for a long time I just thought they all had to be automatic movements. A scratched crystal is aggravating. When I got them on my Vostok I used toothpaste and a polishing cloth.
Speaking of quartz watches, I've been looking at buying a quartz fake diver from Casio called the Duro. Lots of YouTube reviews on them and they get modded a lot. For a $45.00 watch it's hard to beat.
does it come with a stainless band?

I've seriously considered one of them too. 20MM lugs, screw down back....Pretty neat. Scuff the case up with scotchbrite pad to matte it out and throw a ZULU NATO on it and you're in business.

I've seriously considered one of them too. 20MM lugs, screw down back....Pretty neat. Scuff the case up with scotchbrite pad to matte it out and throw a ZULU NATO on it and you're in business.
They have them at Walmart in the locking case with the lower end G Shocks . Several folks have commented about and posted pics of Bill Gates wearing one. Then they immediately claim he could have any watch he wants and bought the $45.00 Casio. Well he's a tec nerd who probably doesn't care about watches. He just picked up the Casio or more likely ordered it online.
But yeah the Duro is like a blank canvas that you customize to your taste.
Oh and y'all check out Cadisen. Yes,they're Chinese but dirt cheap with quartz and automatic movements available.

uploadfromtaptalk1586791263824.jpg

They have them at Walmart in the locking case with the lower end G Shocks . Several folks have commented about and posted pics of Bill Gates wearing one. Then they immediately claim he could have any watch he wants and bought the $45.00 Casio. Well he's a tec nerd who probably doesn't care about watches. He just picked up the Casio or more likely ordered it online.
But yeah the Duro is like a blank canvas that you customize to your taste.
Oh and y'all check out Cadisen. Yes,they're Chinese but dirt cheap with quartz and automatic movements available.

I think the Perry WalMart has them......Go getcha one.

Back
Top Bottom