• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Official Shot Show 2015 Thread

I try to do something cool for y'all and help my friends and I catch nothing but hate

They all have media passes.

Well to be honest it seems like the majority of your pictures are of your food and people you've met and not of the guns that are at the show.

Its great that your there but dont try and play it off like your doing us all some huge favor by posting some pictures.

It's not a gun show. It's an industry event designed to showcase new products and allow dealers, manufacturers and distributors to network, establish relationships and place orders for the coming year. It's been overrun in recent years with guests and onlookers. From our perspective, we would all love to be there. But for the people there trying to conduct business, having non-industry folks there is a huge pain in the rear. I look forward to seeing the SHOT Show details every year, but I understand why attendees are required to provide credentials.

Ok, got it. I honestly had no idea. Obviously most everyone that is into guns wants to see the new stuff, so it seems like public admittance would be something that would help promote the industry. Maybe have a public day where it doesn't screw everyone up trying to conduct business.

Well to be honest it seems like the majority of your pictures are of your food and people you've met and not of the guns that are at the show.

Its great that your there but dont try and play it off like your doing us all some huge favor by posting some pictures.

To be honest this year there isn't a lot of new things or better said cool things coming out. As I come to them I will post them. But I'm not gonna post a new "Taurus TCP with a 17% improved trigger!" Thus I'm doing yall a favor by not posting a bunch of redundant not innovative ****.

Plus this thread was for anyone attending to post stuff. Not just me.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

From Adaptive Tactical - a quick and easy way to convert your Mossberg 500/590/Maverick88 into a mag welding shotgun beast. Basically you just replace the tube with their tube and use their mag. Different models run different prices, all around $200 range.

Back
Top Bottom