• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT weight loss competition thread. 8,000 rounds in prizes!

A lot of my program is also about sugar-and how evil it is.

In this country, the situation is way worse, because we suck down a lot of that high fructrose crap.

My personal opinion is that particular kind of sugar causes diabetes. Maybe not what it's made of, but the fact that it is so much cheaper than cane sugar that it's in practically everything.

A lot of my program is also about sugar-and how evil it is.

In this country, the situation is way worse, because we suck down a lot of that high fructrose crap.

My personal opinion is that particular kind of sugar causes diabetes. Maybe not what it's made of, but the fact that it is so much cheaper than cane sugar that it's in practically everything.
We don't agree on everything jcountry, but we certainly agree on this. Obesity caused by sugar and excess dietary carbs are a health problem of epic proportions. Go to any Walmart and you can see tons of people that are going to break this country financially because of high health care cost.

It turns out I didn’t necessarily “loose” all the pounds, just “misplaced” a few of them. I found some of them again, but we just moved and between the actual moving and additional work that goes with preparing a new house and maintaining 6 acres that haven’t been maintained, I’ve been dropping some lb’s and feeling a lot better. So I got dat going for me.

Back
Top Bottom