• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODTers that don't use Capital Letters.....

Capital letters doesn't bother me one way or the other. But sometimes I get plum tired trying to read a comment that has all the sentences ran together. No comas or periods. Have to read some of them two or three times to make sense of it sometimes.

Capital letters doesn't bother me one way or the other But sometimes I get plum tired trying to read a comment that has all the sentences ran togetherNo comas or periods Have to read some of them two or three times to make sense of it sometimes Capital letters doesn't bother me one way or the other But sometimes I get plum tired trying to read a comment that has all the sentences ran togetherNo comas or periods Have to read some of them two or three times to make sense of it sometimesCapital letters doesn't bother me one way or the other But sometimes I get plum tired trying to read a comment that has all the sentences ran togetherNo comas or periods Have to read some of them two or three times to make sense of it sometimesCapital letters doesn't bother me one way or the other But sometimes I get plum tired trying to read a comment that has all the sentences ran togetherNo comas or periods Have to read some of them two or three times to make sense of it sometimesCapital letters doesn't bother me one way or the other But sometimes I get plum tired trying to read a comment that has all the sentences ran togetherNo comas or periods Have to read some of them two or three times to make sense of it sometimesCapital letters doesn't bother me one way or the other But sometimes I get plum tired trying to read a comment that has all the sentences ran togetherNo comas or periods Have to read some of them two or three times to make sense of it sometimes

Hahahahaha

thDKW2VWLJ.jpg
CAPS, then not all caps. now I am confused or Now, I'm confused. :lalala:

Capital letters doesn't bother me one way or the other But sometimes I get plum tired trying to read a comment that has all the sentences ran togetherNo comas or periods Have to read some of them two or three times to make sense of it sometimes Capital letters doesn't bother me one way or the other But sometimes I get plum tired trying to read a comment that has all the sentences ran togetherNo comas or periods Have to read some of them two or three times to make sense of it sometimesCapital letters doesn't bother me one way or the other But sometimes I get plum tired trying to read a comment that has all the sentences ran togetherNo comas or periods Have to read some of them two or three times to make sense of it sometimesCapital letters doesn't bother me one way or the other But sometimes I get plum tired trying to read a comment that has all the sentences ran togetherNo comas or periods Have to read some of them two or three times to make sense of it sometimesCapital letters doesn't bother me one way or the other But sometimes I get plum tired trying to read a comment that has all the sentences ran togetherNo comas or periods Have to read some of them two or three times to make sense of it sometimesCapital letters doesn't bother me one way or the other But sometimes I get plum tired trying to read a comment that has all the sentences ran togetherNo comas or periods Have to read some of them two or three times to make sense of it sometimes

Hahahahaha

:faint:I'm plum wore out.

Back
Top Bottom