• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Odt shooting matches???

I'd be in but real world training and target shooting are like black and white . Would you do it on private property or a range?

if someone has land to do this on it would be awesome and we could make it a cookout event, I'd be willing to stay and clean up the area if someone would let us do it on their property.

As far as the difference in marksmanship shooting and what were doing, this is not intended to substitute training from a professional, its only to hone your skills. Its one thong to go out to a range, stuck a target at 15 yards, take time for shots etc, but to practice skills used in real world is different..

if someone has land to do this on it would be awesome and we could make it a cookout event, I'd be willing to stay and clean up the area if someone would let us do it on their property.

As far as the difference in marksmanship shooting and what were doing, this is not intended to substitute training from a professional, its only to hone your skills. Its one thong to go out to a range, stuck a target at 15 yards, take time for shots etc, but to practice skills used in real world is different..

I volunteer to cook/smoke, bbq, porkbutt, ribs....and whatever else is requested.

As long as I can blow some stuff up with my new shotty.

I volunteer to cook/smoke, bbq, porkbutt, ribs....and whatever else is requested.

As long as I can blow some stuff up with my new shotty.

Haha, dude if someone has the land to do this on, we do our little match and shoot to our hearts content would be cool as hell. but you're providing the tannerite :)

Back
Top Bottom