• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Odt shooting matches???

Sounds like fun. You may think I'm a bad shot but after this there will be no doubt...
Hell we're more than happy to give pointers man...

What I'd like to find is a place that we could get the types of targets we need in bulk for a decent price. Playing cards are cheap so a couple of decks would be needed, not shooting at my glock deck, i play with those cards lol.

Sounds like fun. You may think I'm a bad shot but after this there will be no doubt...
Hell we're more than happy to give pointers man...

What I'd like to find is a place that we could get the types of targets we need in bulk for a decent price. Playing cards are cheap so a couple of decks would be needed, not shooting at my glock deck, i play with those cards lol.

for about $30 you buy 100 large paper targets at midway usa, i bought mine at the beginning of the year and still have a lot more to burn through

No interest in a tactical match there are more than enough of them around. I would be up for 25yd + precision pistol shooting. I don't think I would win but I would enjoy it.

Bryan, I don't want this to be an all serious tactical match, just as something fun for us to do and practice some real world skills. I think of this more of an odt shooting league which is why I think it'd be cool if we could all get OS to authorize some shirts, may have to pay a few bucks for licensing but I don't think it would be bad. Anybody know any guys that could design and print shirts?

I'm with Bryan on this one. Not really into the tactical stuff, but a good shooting match would be fun. Now, which way is the target? lol

Back
Top Bottom