• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT PATCH FOR JACKET for SHTF?? / Society Breakdown / Emergency ID/ Brotherhood

free logo.jpg

Different background... Not sure about how I feel with the american flag being written on.

I I can change up the flag. I've got a few ideas. There was absolutely 100% no disrespect implied nor was I wroting on the flag. Just displaying it proudly as the backbone of our ODT community.

I I can change up the flag. I've got a few ideas. There was absolutely 100% no disrespect implied nor was I wroting on the flag. Just displaying it proudly as the backbone of our ODT community.
i understand that, i was voicing my opinion on it. i like the text and everything, but i think a different background would be better. how about the back of a van? some bengal stripes? box of popcorn? or a 400 hi-point?

better yet... desk with a hammer to bash my computer when i read some of the BW threads..LOL

Different background... Not sure about how I feel with the american flag being written on.

i understand that, i was voicing my opinion on it. i like the text and everything, but i think a different background would be better. how about the back of a van? some bengal stripes? box of popcorn? or a 400 hi-point?

better yet... desk with a hammer to bash my computer when i read some of the BW threads..LOL

Yeah, I was going for the same look and feel as the "thin blue line" or "red line" that you see on the flag patches representing the U.S. LEO and firefighters.

So I played around with the Infidel flag and the Gadsden flag and the Culpepper Minuteman Gadsden flag... and in order to see anything about the flag, I'd need to reduce the "ODT Brotherhood" down considerably, or place it at the bottom of the patch. Those flags don't lend themselves too easy to this application with the text everyone wants.

Back
Top Bottom