• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT PATCH FOR JACKET for SHTF?? / Society Breakdown / Emergency ID/ Brotherhood

The online site prices the patch based on the overall patch size and coverage area of the stiches. The pricing they sent should be the correct pricing. I have used in several times with no issue.

I filled out the form on the site including uploading an image of the ODT patch.

I had no idea about coverage, so I just left it set at the 75% default. I entered the number of patches wanted as 100.

In the note section I wrote that I would like 80 of the patches to have velcro and 20 of them to not have velcro.

I copied the email auto-response that I received back and posted it here.

How did you go about getting a real quote from them?

I filled out the form on the site including uploading an image of the ODT patch.

I had no idea about coverage, so I just left it set at the 75% default. I entered the number of patches wanted as 100.

In the note section I wrote that I would like 80 of the patches to have velcro and 20 of them to not have velcro.

I copied the email auto-response that I received back and posted it here.

How did you go about getting a real quote from them?

I've used a company before to have patches, caps and other things taken care of for me, so just out of curiosity I sent her the design you made and was give a quote below. Maybe it will give you some direction with having the patches made. This quote is for woven patches which I like better, but they can also do embroidered patches too. However the embroidered patches are more expensive than the woven ones. Let me know if I can help you out with this any further.

Quote Number: 185040-0554B

Thank you, Jeff, for contacting Stadri Emblems for your woven patches. We're excited about working with you again! One of our account executives will be contacting you shortly.
Here's the guaranteed lowest price quote based on the information you've supplied:

Requested OptionsQuantityPrice Per PieceTotal*
2.5" woven patches
100 Pieces1.92192.00

ODT-FLAG-PATCH-BROTHERHOOD.jpg

here's one that may work better... and would work on all of our TactiCool Operator Hats.

Back
Top Bottom