• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

I wanted to check out a build your own kit so I bought a 22 caliber JK Armament kit. From the date I submitted The Form 1 Efile it was 14 days to approval.

This was a couple weeks ago.

I sent another Efile Form 1 on Tuesday for an SBR. Prints mailed same day. I guess we'll see if it has slowed back to 20-30 days again soon. Stamp #35! I need to join a support group or something!

I wanted to check out a build your own kit so I bought a 22 caliber JK Armament kit. From the date I submitted The Form 1 Efile it was 14 days to approval.

This was a couple weeks ago.

I sent another Efile Form 1 on Tuesday for an SBR. Prints mailed same day. I guess we'll see if it has slowed back to 20-30 days again soon. Stamp #35! I need to join a support group or something!
I am approaching 10 approved since the end of 2019...I am getting deeeeep into the stamp collection addiction.

Its crazy when you look back on it just how much money is spent on stamps alone. I used to do 4-6 a year. I always hated the long wait. started E-filing back when Trusts were the thing to do. Then it all changed and back to waiting again. Now its back to Efiling as an Individual again if I want to SBR or SBS something. I am on #6 this year and have at least 2 more on the Horizon. Me and the wife are in the middle of building a house so that may hinder things next year. Will have to set up my gun vault / man cave I designed in the plans! I also bought the whole Smokeless Range set up and all components to set up an indoor range in part of the basement.

Its crazy when you look back on it just how much money is spent on stamps alone. I used to do 4-6 a year. I always hated the long wait. started E-filing back when Trusts were the thing to do. Then it all changed and back to waiting again. Now its back to Efiling as an Individual again if I want to SBR or SBS something. I am on #6 this year and have at least 2 more on the Horizon. Me and the wife are in the middle of building a house so that may hinder things next year. Will have to set up my gun vault / man cave I designed in the plans! I also bought the whole Smokeless Range set up and all components to set up an indoor range in part of the basement.

Soooo.... are you hiring employees? :D

PS - your profile picture is phenomenal. Doubt many here would know what it was from. haha

Back
Top Bottom