ODT NFA tracker thread

Update for all you fellers out there waiting on form 4s. I called last Monday to ask about the status on a can that the check cashed the beginning of January. Lady told me what I already knew, approvals in about 7 months right now… Just called again a few minutes ago and the guy said I was approved last Monday… if you’re twiddling your thumbs call them and check in on it. May be coincidence that it was approved the same day I called last week but who knows. Now I just have to wait on GA firing line to call saying it’s ready!

Update for all you fellers out there waiting on form 4s. I called last Monday to ask about the status on a can that the check cashed the beginning of January. Lady told me what I already knew, approvals in about 7 months right now… Just called again a few minutes ago and the guy said I was approved last Monday… if you’re twiddling your thumbs call them and check in on it. May be coincidence that it was approved the same day I called last week but who knows. Now I just have to wait on GA firing line to call saying it’s ready!
Mine took 264 calendar days from check cashed to approved.

Back
Top Bottom