• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

I am at 181 days from Check cashed.. So hopefully in 2 months... I was also on an out of state transfer from a Individual form 4 to QRF. That one took 131 days from Pending.. My Sten MkV, was in the ATF database as a MKII, I am assuming some time back that someone took a sten tube and upgraded to a MKV, the ATF initially rejected the Form 4 to QRF.

Needless to say, I will end up at over a year.

I have never understood why any transfer to an SOT is not an automatic.( be it a form 4 or form 3)

Yeah, the transfer to an SOT "should" be much faster. Mine took 5 weeks, so assuming it is merely a formality (F4 to a SOT) I have to assume that it takes 5 weeks for a form to flow through the system. I was pleasantly surprised that the first transfer only took 5 weeks, and further encouraged that the second transfer would go through smoothly since the paperwork went through on the first one so quickly. (Assuming that an examiner wouldn't question a form with the same information that had been approved by them a few weeks/months earlier.)

What did we get??

Woot woot! Two-fer Tuesday!

(2) Form 4, Trust
Check Cashed: 12/30/20
Approved:
Stamp Received: 08/31/21
244 days

For the record, these were out-of-state Form 4. So two transfers took place on each device.
One between previous owner and my FFL, and one between my FFL and me.

Process started September 9, check #1 cashed September 23, F4 to Dealer approved Oct 30. Stamp received Nov.16
356 days start to finish.

I just pulled my trust and read it over again.... noop. Not on the list. :spy:

Here's a hint.
0*YRJIJAbf3GGkGAv-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom